We are committed to provide ultimate satisfaction for our clients, suppliers and workers we co-operate with, by a continuous improvement of our service quality, and by preserving an unmatched loyalty to the ethical rules of Independent Technical Consultancy and Total Quality Management for every single decision to be taken and strategy to be established.
This we target to achieve by;
- Providing a complete compliance with all necessary and related regulations and primarily with local and-or global, engineering and design codes in force,
- Establishing a Code of Conduct for continued high quality service, using our resources in the most efficient way and with an exclusive timing, in line with our employers’ requirements and expectations,
- Providing our workers with all necessary tools and opportunities for meeting our targets, establishing a team work concept, encouraging them for participation in continuously offered trainings in order to develop their skills in getting the job done correctly for once and for good,
- Sharing our knowledge and experience with our suppliers and increasing our co-operation,
- Implementation and very close follow up of the new technologies for continuously improving and developing our Quality Management System, processes and capacity utilization.